Bonilla Estrada Moisés
Moisés BONILLA ESTRADA is Profesor Titular C within CINVESTAV-IPN. He is working in the Departamento de Control Automático. He was born in Mexico, D.F. in March 24, 1956. Moisés BONILLA ESTRADA got his Engineer Degree in Electronics and Communications in l979 from the Escuela Superior de Ingenieria Mecánica y Eléctrica - IPN. Then he entered the Sección de Control Automático in l979, where he obtained his M. Sc degree in Electrical Engineering in l983. He obtained his Ph. D. degree in the Laboratoire d'Automatique de Nantes of the Ecole National Supérieure de Mécanique de Nantes France in l99l. In October 19, 2010, He received from the Université de Nantes, France, the diploma: HABILITATION À DIRIGER DES RECHERCHES en Sciences de l’ingénieur - Automatique et Informatique appliquée.
His research areas interests are: Implicit Linear Systems, Control Theory Analysis and Design, Control of Variable Structure Systems, Control of Aeral Vehicles
- E. Leal Enríquez, M. Bonilla Estrada. “Modelling the Greenhouse Lettuce Crop by Means of the Commutation of Two Independent Models - Case: Constant Transmittivity Coefficient”. Acta Horticulturae, Number 893, pp. 747-756, ISSN: 0567-7572, October 2011.
- M. Bonilla, G. Lebret, J.J. Loiseau, M. Malabre. "Simultaneous state and input reachability for time invariant systems". Linear Algebra and its Applications, 439(2013), pp. 1415-1440. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.laa.2013.04.026.
- S. Puga, M. Bonilla, M. Malabre, R. Lozano. "Singularly Perturbed Implicit Control Law for Linear Time Varying SISO Systems". To be published in International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, 2014; 24(10), pp. 1530-1549. Published online 13 January 2013 in Wiley Online Library (wileyonlinelibrary.com). DOI: 10.1002/rnc.2946. 2014.
- S. Puga, M. Bonilla, S. Mondié, M. Malabre. "Singularly perturbed control law for linear time-invariant delay SISO systems". Boletin de la Sociedad Matemática Mexicana, 2014; 20(1), pp. 69-85. DOI: 10.1007/s.40590-013-0003-5.
- M. Bonilla, M. Malabre, V. Azhmyakov. "An implicit systems characterization of a class of impulsive linear switched control processes. Part 1: Modeling". Nonlinear Analysis: Hybrid Systems, 2014, 14 pp. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.nahs.2014.04.002.
Sabine Mondié received the B.S. degree in industrial engineering from the ITESM, Mexico City, in 1981, and the M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in electrical engineering from CINVESTAV, Mexico City, and IRCyN, Nantes, France, in 1983 and 1996, respectively. Since 1996, she is a Professor at the Department of Automatic Control of CINVESTAV, Mexico City. She is a member of the IEEE Control System Society and of the IFAC
Her research is focused at time delay systems, with interest both in the development of theoretical results and in their application aiming at the solution of technical challenges involving delays. The theoretical side concerns the analysis of systems with delays, multiple, time varying or uncertain, as well as the design of control laws aiming at taking delays into account, both in the frequency and time domain. Practical applications under study include the control/analysis of biological systems, vibration reduction in mechanical devices such as oil wells, tuning of delay based controllers, control of flying/underwater autonomous agents, individually or in networks.
- O. Santos, R. Villafuerte, S. Mondié, Robust stabilization of nonlinear time delay systems: A complete type functional approach, Journal of the Franklin Institute, 351, 207-224, 2014.
- A. Egorov, S. Mondié, Necessary conditions for the exponential stability of time-delay systems via the Lyapunov delay matrix, International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, 2013, ISSN:1049-8923 (accepted).
- G. Ochoa, D. Melchor-Aguilar, S. Mondié, Critical parameters of integral delay systems, International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, 2013, ISSN:1049-8923 (accepted)
- S. Puga, M. Bonilla, S. Mondié, M. Malabre, Singularly Perturbed Control Law for Linear Time Invariant Delay SISO Systems, Bol. Soc. Mat. Mex., 20:69–85, ISSN: 2296-4495 Adrián René Ramírez López, E. S. Espinoza, Luis Rodolfo Garcia Carrillo, S. Mondié, A. Garcia, R. Lozano, Stability Analysis of a Vision-Based UAV Controller, Journal of Intelligent and Robotic Systems, 74:69–84, 2014.